Terms of Service
Date of last modifications: December 31, 2023
Non-binding summary of ToS
This is an overview of some of the important rights and obligations as set out in the Articles below. It
serves as a quick reference, which means that the summary is not meant to be complete and that only the
numbered Articles of these Terms of Service below are legally binding. Therefore, please read these Terms of
Use thoroughly for a full understanding of your rights and obligations.
- We provide you a license to install the Website on your Device for your own personal use;
- You may use the Website if your 18 years or older and on the further conditions mentioned in Article
- You may terminate your use of the Service and the Website at any time by deleting your account;
- You may purchase Premium Services or paid Content. Your rights related to Premium Services or Paid
Content are set out in Article 7. Participation in our Loyalty programme.
- While using the Website, you must comply with the Community
Guidelines. You may not use the Website for illegal purposes or for the purpose of harming
the Website or its users in any way.
- You may not mislead other users of the Website, which among other things means that you may not use
fake profiles or impersonate others. Although it is prohibited, you should be aware that other users
may attempt to mislead you by using fake profiles or by impersonating others;
- You are responsible for the Content that you share. Other users are responsible for the Content they
share in the same way. We do not endorse any Content.
The following subjects will be discussed in these Terms of Service:
- Description of the Website and the Services
- Intellectual Property
- Content and Behaviour
- Your Data
- Premium Services and paid Content
- Third Parties
- Please read carefully the following provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use
(“Terms”) to ensure that you understand its contents before you use our software programs
and related documentation (the “Website”) and any of the services enabled by the Website
(the “Services”). (Website and Services are referred to together as (“Products”)
- Should you require any further information or technical support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may use the Products only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules
and regulations and you may only use the Products if you agree to form a binding contract
with us. This is a legal agreement made between you and Clash Arts HK Limited (“we”, “us” or
“our”), with registered office at Suite 3705A, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
regarding the use of the Products on your device. By registering yourself to use the
Products you enter into an agreement with us. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms
- Our Products evolve constantly. Consequently, our Products may change from time to time at
our sole discretion. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Products or any
features within the Products to you or to users generally. We also retain the right to
create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time. We may also remove or
refuse to distribute your Content on the Services, limit distribution or visibility of any
Content, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you. We may
offer certain Products or features for a fee; by paying for or using one of these Products,
you agree to any additional terms applicable to that Product.
- We may amend, supplement or replace the conditions of these Terms as described in Article
13.5 below. These Terms were last updated on 31st December 2023.
- You may only use the Website and/or Services if you are eighteen (18) years of age or older
and not barred from using the Website or receiving the Services under the laws of the
applicable jurisdiction, and have the legal capacity and authority to enter into this
Agreement and form a binding contract with us;
- You may not use the Products if you are under 18. You may not use the Products if you have
been a convicted sex offender, accused or convicted of any human trafficking or modern
slavery crime; lacking legal capacity; or legally prohibited, in any way, to use the
Products by the laws of the country you reside in.
- You may not use the Products if you are located in a country that is subject to a U.S.
Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist
supporting" country; and if you are listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or
- Any use, registration or access to the Products by a person who does not fulfill the
eligibility requirements above is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms,
conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these
Terms, and to abide by and comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms.
- We may terminate your account, delete any Content or information that you have posted on the
Services, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Products (or any part of the
Services) if it believes that you do not fulfill the eligibility requirements above.
Description of the Website and the Services
Our aim is to give people the opportunity and ability to connect with others around
the world with real time connections and meaningful conversations. To support this aim we
provide Products, (Websites and Services) as described below.
Enable you to connect and communicate with people and friends effectively. We help you
connect and find people and friends across our platforms. We use the data we have to help make
personalised relevant and meaningful connections and conversations. We use and have developed
technologies and designed our systems so that your experience is consistent and seamless to help
you connect and share, through live video, chat, text, sharing photos, interests, music, videos
Research ways to make our Products and Websites better. We constantly look to improve our
Products and carry out research in order to develop and test our Products and provide new ones.
This includes analyzing data about our users and understanding how they use our Products. This
includes developing advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning
systems and augmented reality, so that our Products can be used safely – for example to improve
our ability to detect and remove illegal content.
Safety. Safety on our site is very important to us. We deploy technical systems supported
by dedicated teams to detect misuse of our Products. Where we learn of improper content or
conduct, we take action, including, but not limited to blocking or disabling accounts. We share
data with our affiliates and third parties when we detect improper content or conduct.
Enable global access to our Products. To operate our Products on a global basis we need to
store and distribute data around the world, including outside your country of residence. This
infrastructure includes third parties who help support our Products as well as our Affiliates.
Your Use of your Device
- You warrant that you own the Device to which you are downloading the Website, or that you
have the legal right to control the use of that Device. You further agree to ensure that any
other person whom you permit to use the Products will do so in accordance with these Terms.
New Versions of the Website
- We can choose to add additional features or functions, or to modify the Products in any
other way, for instance to improve performance, enhance functionality, address changes to
the operating system or address security issues.
- You may have to agree to a renewed version of the Terms in the event you want to download,
install or use any additional features or functions or any modifications, updates or new
versions of the Website.
- You acknowledge that we may automatically issue any additional features, functions,
modifications, updates or upgraded versions of the Website and, accordingly, may modify,
update or upgrade the version of the Website that you are using or have installed on your
Device. You hereby agree that your Device may automatically request and/or receive such
modifications, upgrades or updates.
- We have no obligation to make available to you any additional features or functions or any
modifications, updates, support, maintenance or subsequent versions of the Website or any of
No Access to Emergency Services
- The Products are not intended to replace phone lines and as such are not built to support or
carry emergency calls to any type of hospitals, law enforcement agencies, medical care units
or any other kind of services that connect a user to emergency services personnel or public
safety answering points pursuant to applicable local and or national regulatory requirements
- There are important differences between traditional telephone services and the Products. You
acknowledge and agree that:
- We are not required to offer access to Emergency Services under any Websitelicable
local and/or national rules, regulations or law;
- it is your responsibility to purchase, separately from the Website, traditional
wireless (cellular) or fixed line telephone services that offer access to Emergency
- We are not a replacement for your primary telephone service.
Prevention of Unauthorized Use
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means it deems necessary to prevent the
unauthorized use of the Website or Services, including, but not limited to, technological
barriers, IP mapping, and directly contacting your wireless (cellular) carrier or device
manufacturer regarding such unauthorized use. If any personal data is processed for this
purpose, this shall be in accordance with our Privacy
- Our Products are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well
as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Our Products include trade secrets and
information that is confidential and proprietary to us and you agree to take all necessary
actions to protect the confidentiality of such information. All ownership rights in the
Products, including any related documentation and any new releases, modifications, and
enhancements thereto, belong solely to us or our licensors, if any, including all
intellectual property rights therein. The Website is licensed to you, not sold. Except as
provided in these Terms, you shall not obtain any rights, title or interests in them, and
shall not modify, copy, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based
on them (either in whole or in part). There is no implied license, right or interest granted
in any copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, invention or other intellectual property
right subsisting in the Website and/or Services. We hereby expressly reserve all rights in
the Website and all Services, which are not expressly granted to you hereunder.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a personal, limited,
non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, revocable license to
download, install and use one (1) copy of the Website, in object code format, only on your
personal computer or mobile device (the “Device”) for the sole purpose of your personal use
of the Website and any other Website or applications that may be explicitly authorized by us
for use through the Website as permitted by these Terms.
- By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Products, you grant us a
worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy,
reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in
any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed (for clarity, these
rights include, for example, curating, transforming, and translating). This license
authorizes us to make your Content available to others who may do the same. You agree that
this license includes the right for us to provide, promote, and improve the Products and to
make Content submitted to or through the Products available to other users, companies,
organizations or individuals for the broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of
such Content on other media and services – for example our Websites and Services, subject to
our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by us, or other
companies, organizations or individuals, is made with no compensation paid to you with
respect to the Content that you, transmit or otherwise make available through the Products
as the use of the Products by you is hereby agreed as being sufficient compensation for the
Content and grant of rights herein.
- Unless applicable law expressly provides you with the right to do so, you shall not, and you
shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly:
- copy, modify, adapt (including using in a collection), translate into any language,
perform, communicate with public via tools transmitting signs, audio and visuals,
distribute, or create derivative works based on the Website or any of the Services;
- sublicense, sublease, lease, lend, assign, sell, license, distribute, rent, export,
re-export or grant other rights in the Website or Service and any attempt by you to
take such action shall be void;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or
discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques,
database or algorithms of the Products by any means whatsoever.
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright and/or other proprietary notices contained on
or in or otherwise connected to the Website or any of the Services; or
- use the Products to create or proliferate any virus or to circumvent any copy
protection or other digital rights management mechanism.
Content and Behaviour
- You may not:
- use the Products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- use the Products in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the
Website or any of the Services;
- use the Products to transmit worms, viruses or any code of a destructive or
- display, transmit or share any content consisting of text, sounds, audio, pictures,
photos, video and/or any type of materials, information or communications
(“Content”) deemed by us to be hateful, threatening, pornographic, obscene, abusive,
racially or ethnically offensive, libelous or defamatory, or any Content that
exhibits physical violence or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal
offense or bring forth civil liability;
- attempt to hack, destabilize or adapt our website, the Website (or its source code)
or any of the Services, or to falsely imply that another website, Website or service
is affiliated with our Products; or
- use or access the Products by any means other than through the interface provided or
as required by us.
- Prohibited behaviours are further described in our Community Guidelines. Everyone using the Website
is expected to follow the guidelines. This includes that you are only allowed to use photos
of yourself for your profile picture, that you may never lie about your age and that you may
not try to impersonate someone else’s identity or create fake profiles in any other way.
- Choosing to share your information in the Website such as photos, texts, screenshots, videos
and other communications in the Website with other users, you agree that you may no longer
be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available
(depending in part on your actions or the actions of the other users with whom you have
shared the information). It is also possible that we may not be able to delete or remove
user information if another user chooses to take copies and distribute them.
- Failure to comply with the Community Guidelines or these Terms may result in your account
being suspended or deactivated.
Your Content – be careful with what you share
- You are solely responsible for any Content that you transmit or display through the Website
- When you transmit or display Content through the Website or Services, you grant us an
unconditional, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use, reproduce, transmit,
publish, display, distribute or otherwise use this Content in the context of the Website,
the Services and promotion of the Products. You may revoke this license by deleting the
Content from the Website or Services. This does not affect any use of the Content by us
prior to the revocation.
- You may not display any personal contact or banking information on your individual profile
page, or anywhere else on the Website or Service, whether in relation to you or any other
person (for example: home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs,
credit/debit card or other banking details). If you do choose to reveal any personal
information about yourself to other users, whether via email or otherwise, you acknowledge
that you do so at your own risk.
- If you share Content that is protected by intellectual property rights, you represent and
warrant that you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary rights to transmit,
display, perform or adapt the Content and you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any
other monies owed to any person by reason of any of your Content.
- The Content you transmit, display, perform or adapt may not:
- infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright,
trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or
any other intellectual property or proprietary right,
- be incorrect or misleading;
- iii.slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other
property rights of any other person.
- If you do not comply with the above, you may be subject to criminal and civil liability and
we have a right to immediately (permanently or temporarily) terminate your account and/or
delete or make unavailable (parts of) the relevant Content.
Other Users’ Content
- Although this is not allowed under Community
Guidelines and these Terms, you understand and acknowledge that the Content,
including but not limited to information regarding personal and physical appearance,
transmitted, displayed or communicated by other users through the Products may be incorrect,
misleading, or edited electronically in a manner that does not accurately represent such
user’ actual information or physical appearance, or may violate your or third parties’
personal or intellectual property rights.
- You understand that we can use carrier distributed mobile messaging (SMS) to verify
ownership of registered mobile phone numbers in relation to the users of the Website or
Services. We use carrier distributed mobile messaging for verification purposes and we will
- We will use reasonable efforts to store or otherwise retain your Content in relation to the
- You can choose to provide comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to the Products (the
“Feedback”) to us through the Feedback submission channels provided to you or the “review”
pages of the Website Stores. You agree that we will have an exclusive license to all rights
to the Feedback and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose
whatsoever, without any compensation or attribution to you or any other person. we will not
be required to treat any Feedback as confidential. You agree that you do not acquire any
right in or to the Products (or any changes, modifications or corrections thereto) by virtue
of any Feedback. You also acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material is
submitted by you, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and
Premium Services, Paid Content, Loyalty Programme
Premium Services and other Paid Content and items
- From time to time, we may provide additional features and/or Services that you request and
pay for (“Premium Services''). We may also offer from time to time in its sole discretion,
certain Premium Services and certain paid Content and items as part of the Products for
free, whether for a trial period or otherwise. Unless expressly stated otherwise, references
made in these Terms to the “Services'' shall include the Premium Services and all types of
paid Content and items offered under the Services.
- Any payment for the Premium Services and any paid Content and items offered under the
Website or Services that you purchase will first be made using the paid coins that you have
purchased via the Website. Only after all of your paid coins have been consumed, you then
may use your free coins (if any) to pay for such Premium Services and paid Content and
- Subject to our sole discretion, the Premium Service and paid Content and items under the
Website or Services may be offered either on a subscription basis, per usage basis or as
otherwise described at the time of your purchase, and may be payable either in advance, in
arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described at the time of your purchase.
- If you purchase any Premium Service and/or any paid Content and items offered under the
Services or Website, you hereby agree to pay all charges to your account, including all
applicable taxes and transaction costs, in accordance with our standard billing terms in
effect at the time the charges are payable, regardless of whether such costs are charged by
the Website Stores Before your purchase, the full and final price of any Premium Service
and/or any paid Content will be displayed.
- You agree to abide by any relevant third parties’ terms of service or other legal agreements
that govern your use of a given payment processing service and/or method in relation to the
Website or Services.
- If you purchase Premium Services and/or any paid Content and items under the Services on a
subscription basis, you acknowledge and agree that payments will be made on a recurring
basis and by the payment method and payment intervals you have selected, until such
subscription for Premium Services and/or paid Content and items is terminated.
- You agree that if you purchase Premium Services and/or any paid Content and items through an
Website Store, all payment related questions, issues, disagreements and/or disputes
regarding that transaction with an Website Store shall be handled in accordance with the
terms of service or other legal agreement that governs your use of a given payment
processing service and/or method, and in no event will we have any responsibility in
connection with any of the foregoing. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from any
Website Stores’ claims as mentioned under this paragraph, even if a court or administrative
agency decides that we are be liable for such question, issue, disagreement or dispute.
- We may use personalized pricing, that may be dependent on your location or the payment
channel that you use.
- When you purchase any Premium Service and/or any paid Content or item, you purchase digital
content that we supply. Before you make the purchase, you consent to us immediately
performing the Service or delivering the Content or item after your purchase. As a
consequence of this consent, you can no longer request a refund for that particular Service,
Content or item based on your right to withdraw from a consumer purchase. The following
Articles 7.10 and 7.11 only apply in a situation where you made a purchase without giving
consent to immediately perform the Service or deliver the Content of the item.
- You may request a full refund for any Premium Service and/or any paid Content and item
purchased from an Website Store if permitted by, and pursuant to the refund rules of the
Website Store, subject to the following exceptions: (1) refunds are not available to users
who are banned by us and/or its community; and (2) refunds are not available for partially
- You may request a refund for any Premium Service and/or any paid Content and item purchased
outside of the Website Store within 14 days of purchase by contacting our customer service
(see contact details at Article 1.3 above) or by filling in the form attached to these Terms
and Conditions, subject to the following exceptions: (1) refunds are not available if they
are not permitted by payment channels and/or platforms; and (2) full refunds are not
available for partially used purchases. You acknowledge that, upon a successful request,
your money will be refunded in the same manner you used to make the original payment.
- As part of your use of the Website and the Services you are automatically part of the
Website loyalty programme, which rewards you for your use of the Services according to the
Loyalty programme terms. You will receive updates regarding your Loyalty programme rewards
via the Loyalty programme notification. You will also see the Loyalty programme rewards in
your account in the Website.
- The Loyalty Programme will send to you notifications only about your rewards.
- The Loyalty Programme may be changed, amended or cancelled by us at anytime and in our sole
Third Party technology
- The Website may be incorporated into, and may itself incorporate, software and other
technology owned and controlled by third parties. Any such third-party software or
technology that is incorporated in the Website falls under the scope of these Terms.
- The Website may give you access to add music to your connections and video calls. The music
is supplied by our third-party providers and may only be used in connection with the Website
and in accordance with their terms and conditions. Any misuse of their products and services
is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Fees
- For particular Devices, we may ask for your permission to use your native SMS Website to
deliver messages or invitations to people who are not registered users of the Products and
with whom you choose to communicate. Some of these services may charge additional fees,
which shall be incurred solely at your own cost and risk.
Third-Party Sites, Products and Services
- The Services may include links or references to other web sites or services solely as a
convenience to our users (“Reference Sites”). We do not endorse any such Reference Sites.
Access and use of reference sites, including the information, materials, products, and
services on or available through Reference Sites is accessed and/or used solely at your own
- Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through the Services
are solely between you and such advertisers. We are not responsible for or a party to any
agreement you conclude with such advertisers.
Termination by You
- You may terminate your use of the Website and or Services at any time by deleting your
Termination by us
- Without limiting any other remedies, we may limit, suspend, discontinue or terminate these
Terms, your account and/or your use of all or any part of the Website and/or Services, with
immediate effect, automatically, with or without notice, if we believe that you are or may
- in breach of any of the terms of these Terms;
- causing, or threatening to cause us to incur any legal liabilities (actual or
- delinquent with respect to any charges due for a Premium Service and/or any paid
Content and items;
- infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights or personal rights or
performing any forbidden activity listed under Article 4.3; or
- engaging in prohibited behaviours listed under Article 5.1, including but not
limited to child abuse, prostitution, pornography, discrimination based on age, sex,
gender, ethnicity, nationality, profession, political stance, religion, scamming,
consumption of illegal drugs or substances.
Consequences of termination
- In case of termination of your account by you or by us, for whatever reason, your license to
use the Service will immediately end and any Premium Service you may have subscribed to will
also end and any paid Content you may have in your account will be deleted. After
termination of your account, you will not be entitled to a refund for any paid Content or
Premium Services that were connected to your account prior to termination.
- If you have subscribed to any Premium Service and/or any paid Content, you agree that you
are solely responsible for directly terminating all payment obligations you may have with
any Website Store and/or payment processing service in connection with such Premium Service
and/or paid Content.
- We are not liable for any damages based on your use of the Website or the Services, your
ability to use the Website or the Services or in any way or for any failures in the Website
or Services. Your access to and use of the Services and Website or any content is at your
own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “As Is” and
“As Available basis”.
- If we are liable for any event, this liability shall be limited to direct damages. This
means that we are not liable for, among other things, any consequential, indirect or
reputational damages, any loss, deletion, destruction or damage of or to your personal
rights, your data, your personal data or your device.
- As some jurisdictions do not allow the enforcement of some of the exclusions or limitations
set forth in these Terms, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In
such an event, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent possible under applicable
law. Our liability for damages will never exceed the amount of € 150,- per event. These
limitations of liability also apply with respect to damages incurred by you by reason of any
products or services sold or provided by third parties other than by us and received through
or advertised on the Website or any of the Services.
- Any limitations of liability as set out above do not apply insofar as the damage has
resulted from willful misconduct or gross negligence on our part.
- You hereby agree to indemnify defend and hold us harmless, as well as our licensors,
partners, and our respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors and
suppliers (individually and collectively ), from and against any and all claims, actions,
liability, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such parties,
in connection with or arising out of:
- your violation or breach of any term of these Terms or any applicable law or
regulation, whether or not referenced herein;
- your violation of any rights of any third party;
- your use or misuse of the Products; or
- your Content or other communication displayed or transmitted by means of the
- The above indemnification applies even if a court, an administrative agency or any other
dispute resolving or investigating body decides we shall be held liable and/or imposes
sanction on us.
- If you downloaded the Website from the Website Stores, you acknowledge that, if there is a
claim by any third party that the Products or your possession and use of the Products
infringes any intellectual property rights, only we are responsible for the investigation,
defense, settlement and discharge of such claim. We can exclusively defend and control any
matter for which you indemnify us, at your expense. You agree to cooperate with our defense
of these claims, and you will not settle any matter without our prior written consent.
- The Products are provided to you “as is” and “as available” with no warranties. We hereby,
to the fullest extent possible, disclaim all warranties, terms, or conditions, express or
implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including, without
limitation, warranties, terms or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, satisfactory quality, correspondence with description, title, non-infringement, and
accuracy of information generated.
- We do not warrant that the Content displayed or transmitted on or through the Products will
be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, and do not warrant
that any of the foregoing will be corrected. We do not warrant or make any representations
regarding the use of, or the results from the use of, the Website or Services.
- Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that we (and any Website Stores from which you
downloaded the Website) will have no liability in connection with or arising from your use
of the Website and/or any of the Services. Your only right or remedy with respect to any
problems or dissatisfaction with the Website and/or any of the Services is to immediately
uninstall the Website and cease use of the Website and all Services. You further acknowledge
that we (and Website or Google, as providers of Website Stores, where relevant) have no
obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance or support services with respect to the
Website and/or Services.
- We do not guarantee the validity or compatibility of the Website and/or Services to your
device and we are not responsible for your damages and losses which arose due to faults,
bugs, troubles on your Device, Website, information systems, online access point and
network, errors of design, interface, linking, virus infection, disconnection from network,
power outages and voltage volatility, regardless of whether such damages and losses were
foreseeable or advised to us.
- If you downloaded the Website from the Website Stores, you acknowledge that the providers of
those Website Stores shall have no responsibility for addressing any claims relating to the
Products or your possession and/or use of the Website or Services, including, but not
limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Products fail to conform
to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer
protection or similar legislation, without prejudice to this Article 10.
Basis of the Bargain
- You acknowledge and agree that we have offered the Website and/or Services and set its
prices in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth
herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein
reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and us, and that the warranty
disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the
bargain between you and us. We would not be able to provide the Products to you on an
economically reasonable basis without these limitations.
- We may provide you with notices by email, notifications through the Website or posts on our
website. For notices provided via emails, such notice will be deemed to be given twenty-four
(24) hours after the email is sent. You are responsible for providing us with your accurate
contact details at all times. Notice provided through the Website shall be deemed to be
given at the time you read or view it. Notice posted on our website shall be deemed to be
given ten (10) days following the initial posting. We reserve the right to determine the
form and means of providing notifications to its users.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms at any time. We will publish the revised Terms on
our website and provide notice of such amendment by email or a notification through the
Website. The revised Terms shall become effective following the applicable notice period
unless you expressly accept the revised Terms earlier by clicking on the accept button
(where relevant). Your express acceptance or continued use of the Products after the
applicable notice period shall constitute your acceptance to be bound by the terms and
conditions of the revised Terms.
- You are not allowed to assign these Terms or any rights or obligations hereunder. We are
allowed at its sole discretion to assign these Terms and any rights hereunder to any third
party, without giving any prior notice, and you hereby provide your consent to such
assignment. In case of assignment to a third party, you are allowed to terminate your use of
the Services and Website by deleting your account.
Entire Agreement and Severability
- These Terms and our other policies mentioned herein represent the complete agreement
concerning the matters covered. These Terms may be amended only in writing executed by both
parties, except as set forth under Amendments above. If any provision of these Terms is held
to be unenforceable, such provision shall be modified only to the extent necessary to make
it enforceable and shall not affect the enforceability or validity of the remaining
provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The provisions referred to in these Terms apply to the extent that such are permitted under
applicable law. In the event that certain provisions are not permitted, those provisions
shall not apply to you, while the other provisions shall continue to apply.
- Should we not exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, this will not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms
will be effective only if in writing and signed by us.
- The heading references used in these Terms are for convenience purposes only and do not
constitute a part of the Terms and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the
- You acknowledge that the obligations you agree to undertake with these Terms are of a unique
and irreplaceable nature, and that failure to comply with them shall irreparably harm us and
that such failure cannot be compensated by monetary damages alone so that we shall be
entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any
bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you.
- These terms are governed and construed in accordance with Irish law. If you are acting as a
consumer and if mandatory statutory consumer protection regulations in your country of
residence contain provisions that are beneficial for you, such provisions shall apply
irrespective of the choice of Irish law.
ATTACHMENT- MODEL CANCELLATION FORM
CANCELLATION FORM FOR PREMIUM SERVICES
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Clash Arts HK Limited, Suite 3705A, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong email@example.com
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract for the supply of the following service:
Received on: __________
Name of consumer: ___________
Consumer Used ID:___________
Signature of consumer (only if this form is notified on paper): __________
This Policy was lastly modified in 31st December 2023.